Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS) and Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ)
Students complete both The Graduate Outcomes Questionnaire (GOS) and Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ) at the same time as part of the same survey. These surveys focus mainly on graduate destinations such as further study or employment.
Information collected for Graduate Satisfaction is sourced from the Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ), information about graduate employment outcomes is sourced from the Graduate Destinations Survey (GDS) and the Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS).
The in-scope population includes undergraduate and postgraduate higher education students:
- who completed their qualification consistent with the cycle of graduation ceremonies (i.e. July graduates are surveyed in November and December graduates are surveyed in the following May)
- as an international or domestic onshore student.
Data collected for CEQ is linked to three indicators:
- Overall satisfaction
- Good teaching
- Generic skills
Data collected for GOS is linked to four indicators:
- Graduates in full-time employment
- Graduates in overall employment
- Graduates in full-time study
- Median salary of graduates in full-time employment